Estate Gold Bracelet Watch, 13mm
- Original Price
- Sales Price
- Source Site
- 18K yellow gold bracelet
- Quartz movement
- No closure
- This product was sourced for Gilt by a trusted independent supplier
- Estate round 18K yellow gold case with black dial detail
- Please note that this is a previously owned item; imperfections are a unique aspect of vintage product.
- Our quality control team has inspected this item and verified that it is in the condition described.
- Measurements: Case measures 20mm wide, bracelet measures 13mm wide
- Material: 18K yellow gold
- Brand: Piranesi of Aspen
- Every woman has her go-to baubles, but sometimes the occasion calls for something truly special. Indulge in a dazzling array of gemstones â including vintage citrine, smoky quartz, blue agate, and more â set in teardrop earrings, lavish brooches, and station necklaces created by top names like Cartier, Piranesi, and DeLatori.
- In its first 75 years of existence, the Italian company Piranesi designed jewelry exclusively for queens and countesses. Now available to the general public, Piranesi jewelry has nevertheless retained a regal quality: Each unique piece is handmade by artisans and intricately set with precious stones that include the highest-quality diamonds, rubies and emeralds. Piranesiâs exclusive Aspen boutique features emerald and diamond heart earrings by Van Cleef & Arpels, diamond and ruby teardrop pendant necklaces, gold and diamond rings, and other estate jewelry pieces. Founded by successful jeweler Abraham Hajibay in 1845, Piranesi remains a family-owned enterprise; Sami Hajibay, Abraham's great-grandson, now helms the company. Among the label's many admirers past and present: the legendary actress Elizabeth Taylor, who collaborated on the Elizabeth by Piranesi Collection before her death in 2011.
- Estimated Delivery: Tue 11/12/13 to Fri 11/15/13
- Return Policy
- Return Policy:
This item is final sale and non-returnable.
Other deals you may like
$17500 (0% Off)
Van Cleef & Arpels
$4900 (0% Off)