- Original Price
- Sales Price
- Source Site
- I. Miller
- Leather upper
- Inner side zip closure
- Stacked heel
- Padded insole and man made sole
- Low heel boot
- Measurements: Heel height½", shaft height 16", calf circumference 14"
- There's no question that the riding boot is a must for fall. Join the ranks of those who swear by the traditional equestrian style with this mix of buckled, two-toned, and soft suede styles. Pull them on over skinny jeans for a classic look or go girly and pair them with a flirty dress and tights.
- Delmanâs flats, boots, and sandals have graced the feet of fashionable women since your grandparents were newborns, and with good reason: The NYC-based label has set the bar for timeless style and unparalleled comfort since Herman Delman launched his eponymous company in 1918. In the 1920s, Delman produced shoes for Israel Millerâs iconic shoe brand I. Miller, which designed and imported fine womenâs footwear through the 1960s. Delman has recreated some of I. Millerâs designs exclusively for Gilt.com â offering quilted ballet flats with contrasting cap-toes, solid-color flats, and traditional ballet flats with bow details. Crafted from the finest Italian suede and leather, I. Miller by Delman shoes are made to withstand time and fleeting trends. Fun fact: in the mid-1950s, I. Miller hired a rising commercial artist to draw its whimsical advertising campaigns. The artistâs name: Andy Warhol.
- Estimated Delivery: Thu 10/24/13 to Tue 10/29/13
- Return Policy
- Return Policy:
Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
Other deals you may like
More events like this
Starts at 12:00 PM, Aug 30, 2013 EST
Starts at 12:00 PM, Sept 26, 2013 EST
Starts at 12:00 PM, Sept 19, 2013 EST
Starts at 12:00 PM, Aug 20, 2013 EST
Starts at 12:00 PM, Sept 6, 2013 EST
WELCOME TO FAVBUY
To continue the operation, you should sign in first.